Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome to my Creative Space

I thought I'd share my creative space with everyone today.  I purchased a house a little over two years ago and since then have been slowly working on making this space my own.  It honestly is an oasis of calm in my chaotic world.  When I'm at work I'm typically dreaming of my next project and my quiet time here.


The room is long but narrow with doors at either end along one wall along with two closets.  So I only had one major wall to line everything up against.   I know that there are many creative spaces shared on the Internet - I'm very mindful that they all end up looking the same, but I'm hoping mine stands out with the unique decorations and organization.


The saying "a place for everything and everything in its place" is my motto of choice.  I've made sure that everything I purchase has a proper home, that I know what I have and that when I'm done I put everything away.  A clean space clears my mind to be even more creative as I can find everything I'm looking for, most of my items are a quick reach from my chair and everything has a home when I'm done.


In future blog posts I will share some of the things that make my space unique and organized to help others find ways to craft in a budget friendly way.  If there are things you'd like me to share in future posts about how I organize or questions you have for me about my space or what I've done please leave a comment below.  I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...