Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Aloha Bombshells!


Good evening all! Man have I been busy, lots of family events... mixed with lots of work! So I decided to get down with my crafty self tonight! Here's a quick Bombshell card in honor of this being my very first day on my very first design team!! I'd like to say Aloha to all of my fellow Bombshells!

So I don't know about all of my fellow stampers, but I find that I tend to stamp images, color them... and then they just sit there awaiting the perfect card. Well, this little beauty has been up on my "to do" board since I ordered her two months ago!! This lovely Bombshell is from the Hawaiian Girl set. She's colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and was actually a piece of Valentine's paper! The Aloha! Tag is Technique Tuesday chipboard stamped and aged by yours truly!

I thought she was darling!

Aloha Girls!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...