Thursday, September 10, 2009

Butterflies

Every now and then its just nice to make a cute card... I don't have any children of my own, but fairies, butterflies and princesses are fun no matter what the age! Here's a card I just whipped up from one of the pre-colored images that were just sitting around. This is Flutter Anya:


For the inside I used the Butterfly Wishes set from The Greeting Farm. It says "Life is full of ups and downs, we dance, we laugh, we cry... yet this I know - in dreams we grow, we spread our wings, we fly..."

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is great. I joined your blog and can't wait to have time to check it all out. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is so nice when people take the time....lol Have a great Friday, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...