Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kindness


Recently I was given a little present for my cat Magoo from a woman that I hardly knew. I had mentioned my cat once or twice and she went out of her way to make a little toy for her. I wanted a special way to thank her, and I had just received an adorable kitten stamp set from The Greeting Farm. It was like the stars aligned, with the help of AmyR's Friday Sketch (AMYRS74) the idea was complete:


The image is from The Greeting Farm and was just released this past month, it's called Ginger Bell
and the sentiment is from AmyR'sThank You Sentiments Stamps. The stamp itself reads "How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it! - George Elliston"

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love the cat stamps from Greeting Farm too (I have, um, seven cats -- it was an accident, I swear!).

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...