Monday, December 27, 2010

Post Christmas Crafting Countdown - Day 1

As I promised, over the next few days I'll be posting all of the projects I've been working on over the course of the past month - because now they've all been given to their intended recipients, and I can now take a deep breath!

My Christmas Card

I made cards to go with all of the gifts that were sent to family out of state:


The card is extremely simple, but sometimes that's the most elegant. The whole card is a a Papertrey Ink masterpiece - using the White and Blue Shimmer Cardstock and the stamp set is an oldie, but a goodie from PTI called Snowflake Serenade. I absolutely love this set and don't know what I ever did without it. The ink is Tim Holtz Distress ink in Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans.

Here's the inside:

Enjoy! On Wednesday I'll be posting a fantastic shadow box that I made using some Graphic45 paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...