Monday, January 24, 2011

Cupcake Thing

So sitting around - watching Julie and Julia, and I got the hankering for some cupcakes. But because of the ever expanding waistline, its best if I just color and glitter up some cupcakes instead. Doesn't have the same taste - but it has the same sense of satisfaction at the end!


Now what made this totally easy was the Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions - they send you everything that you need to create awesome cards.  I highly recommend checking it out, its like a present every month!  And it has never disappointed!!  The stamp is a Stamping Bella classic - as is the saying that I used on the inside.   The best part is this simple card can be used to brighten anyone's day - not just a birthday!


I then practiced with glue pens and real glitter - instead of the usual stickles.  I decided to keep the card simple - and do the saying on the inside:



I want to thank everyone that has stopped by - though I've missed a couple days this month, the process is getting much easier. I do have some other projects that, because they're family related, I don't want to share any images without consent. So I may not be posting each day of the week, but I normally spend a couple hours each Saturday to make up something I can post here. If you like what I do - you can follow me on twitter, facebook and on my blog. I love hearing what everyone has to say.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the colours you used, and the inside of the card is fabulous, too. This cupcake will last much longer than the baked ones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one great card! Love the image and all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love your card, it's so sweet! Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...