Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cupcakes Make Everything Better - Viva la Verve Week #2

On Friday I found a new scrapbooking store!  I was so excited - it was neat, organized and amazing.  Well I found a EK Success punch there that I just had to have - had to.  It is called Real Estate Sign.  And it was perfect for sayings on cards - see:


Just the white part is the actual punch and I went through and made my own mat for it.  But its beautiful.  The stamps are from Verve Stamps.  I combined two sets: Cupcake Affair and Fairy Tales.  Fantastic huh?


And as always - the inside should be as pretty as the outside -


Tomorrow, a The Greeting Farm in its most purple form. Thanks all for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Cupcakes DO make things better!! LOVE this card! The DP, the punch, the sentiment...all perfect!! Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, great punch and FABBY greeting! That sentiment really speaks to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful and yummy card! I think it is just fabulous and I LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! I love the focus on the sentiment! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that is downright pretty all the way through...love the 2 stamp sets cuz i love cupcakes, haha...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love that stamp and punch! How fun to find a new store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Which store did you find? Capture or Scrap2it? Or is there another one I haven't found??? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone else said what I was going to say, which is "Cupcakes do make everything better", but it is true. :) Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...