Sunday, January 30, 2011

Discover Your Wings - A Moxie Fab Challenge

Sorry I've been so quiet all, when work gets busy - its sometimes hard to come home and keep creating.  I did do something awesome after work on Friday, pictures will be posted tomorrow.  But this needs to go up today, because today is the last chance to enter in the Moxie Fab Bright and Bold Challenge for this month.  And since I just found this fab website about three days ago... then saw they were giving away a cricket, just wanted to throw my hat in the ring!

So without further ado -

 Cute right?!  I LOVE this color combo, simply love it.  Anyway so here's what I did:

1) Cut circles using my Fiskars Circle Cutter - Total life saver since my Slice cuts circles like a 3 year old - pretty sure it was something with the glue on the mat.  Either way, the circle cutter lets me make circles of any size - so I'll be using that.  The circles are cut from PTI Stamper Select White, Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, and an orange that I've had for years.  Don't use the color much, until now!

2) Used Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp the butterflies from Bombshell Stamps, then colored them with copics and added orange stickles and hot pink flock for some dimension.


3) I then used the black organdy ribbon to tie a nice big bow around a PTI Stamper Select White cardbase.
4) The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions - Discover Your Wings set.

Stay tuned!  Tomorrow I will share what I did on Friday afternoon... trust me - you'll love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...