Friday, January 14, 2011

Video: Coloring Bombshell Stamps

So as those of you who have been reading a bit longer - of my favorite companies, Bombshell Stamps has to be the most fun for me.  I thought I'd share, for my second video - my coloring technique for the Retro Cowgirl set.   You'll have to forgive me, I was a bit of a mouth breather due to my cold - and frequently lost my train of thought in this one.... but I think it came out okay.)


Enjoy!




Until next week blogland! I hope everyone has safe and crafty weekends. Can't wait to see what everyone will be making!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Magoo! I found you on SCS and have enjoyed poking around on your blog. Great coloring On your Bombshell. Those stamps are cute and I'll have to check them out. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. TFS. love all the creations I am seeing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...