Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Captured Fairy

Hiya Blogland!  Wow - I guess I could say that it took me about two months to catch this little beauty - but really it didn't.  I've been so busy with work, projects for family and decompressing in general that my blog has been put to the wayside.  But I intend to remedy that now!  I have a couple of projects that I can post now that they've been given to those intended.  This one doesn't have an intended yet - but I'm sure I can find someone who will give her a good home:

 I've been watching a lot of youtube videos - like this one from CynthiaLooWho - and was inspired... but all I had was a little itty bitty bottle, and had feathers only in red.  I think she came out well and I may manage to acquire more supplies to make her some friends.

Here's a few more shots of the bottle itself - that was part of the fun "catching" her!  




Speaking of, I still need to come up with a name - I'm thinking Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...