Friday, January 30, 2009

Hearts and Flowers - Second Go Around

So here it is, the second attempt at this weeks Paper Craft Planet challenge. I'm sure it's not based on merit, and my boyfriend likes it. So that's a plus! I still don't know, maybe it's just me.... perhaps I'm way over critical? I'd really like what I put up here to be perfect, but sometimes I feel I fall a bit short.


Anyway, what did I use you ask? Well scraps, all scraps from old embellishments from last years Making Memories line, to a scrap of Basic Grey's Bittersweet line. Both paper hearts were cut with the Basic Shapes card that comes with the Slice. The stripes are actually a really cool piece of ribbon that I found at Capture and it happened to match (almost a little too perfectly, the Bittersweet line) I immediately bought three feet of it. The Love stamp is from PTI's Mixed Messages set that I just received this week, so I was excited to use it. The felt flower, heart and the metal embellishment is from last years Making Memories Valentines line. All in all I like this one better than my last.

Supplies:

Cardstock:
- Bazzill Basic for the brown and pinks.
- Raspberry Cream - Bittersweet - Basic Grey

Embellishments:
- Felt Flower, Curling Epoxy Tag and Heart - Making Memories
- Ribbon - Capture
- Love Stamp - Mixed Messages - Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...