Thursday, January 29, 2009

Garden Of Life


And here it is, my first completed project from m new PTI order. I ordered some of the Palette Hybrid Inks along with some stamp sets. I love the ink! It is much thicker than what I'm used to, and it lays down so evenly. I've done nothing but stamp with it... just to do so. Definitely have more on my order list. But until I get paid, I'll work with what I have.

Since that is the theme of the week, I've done it again! I went through my scraps and found some old striped Basic Grey Paper from the Sultry Line titled Fashionable. So I matched all of the colors to that, and my new Raspberry Fizz ink from PTI worked beautifully over some Technique Tuesday (Rose Quartz and Peridot) ink that I had around. So I used my new PTI Garden Of Life set to stamp the pretty daisy. I stamped a sentiment from the same set and embossed it black. The rhinestones are from Kaiser Crafts. I really liked the design when I was finished! And to think I just had all of this pretty stuff laying around.

What do you think? I'd love to hear suggestions about how to make these even better!



Supplies:

Cardstock:
-Fashionable - Sultry - Basic Grey
-Random Bits of Cardstock

Stamps and Ink:
-Garden of Life - Papertrey Ink
-Raspberry Fizz - Papertrey Ink
-Rose Quartz - Technique Tuesday
-Peridot - Technique Tuesday

Embellishments
-Rhinestones - Kaiser Crafts
-Brads - The Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...