Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AmyR's Friday Sketch - #50


So just a quick post before bed.

This is my entry for AmyR's Friday Sketch (AmyRS59). I won a beautiful stamp set in the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge, it is from GinaK Designs and titled "Hand-in-Hand". It worked well for this Congratulations card that I made. The base of the card is Stamper Select White Cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The colored cardstock is Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart also from PTI. The ribbon and brown cardstock were just scraps. I colored the image with my Tombow markers and then anchored the corners with pearls from Kaiser Crafts.



Enjoy! Thanks Amy for another great sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo and your coloring looks great! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...