Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank You So Much

Here's another quick card that I made up over the weekend but am just now getting to posting. It was made for this weeks CPS Card Sketch :


For this I used all PTI products with the exception of the Chandelier stamp that I purchased at Michaels for a whole dollar! The card base is again Stamper Select White from PTI, with the colored card stock being PTI Perfect Match Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding. The background was stamped on to the Lavender Moon card stock using my new Damask Designs set that I'm in love with, stamped in PTI Perfect Match Fresh Snow ink which I had never done before!! The Chandelier and the sentiment were stamped in PTI Perfect Match Plum Pudding ink.

I was excited as to how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...