Monday, March 30, 2009
Cupcakes Make Everything Better - AmyR's Friday Sketch
It's been a couple weeks since I last participated in AmyR's Friday Sketch Challenge(AmyRS63). So I thought I would this week using one of my new Stamping Bella stamps! Isn't she lovely? Here's how I made it:
1) Cut card base from Papertrey Ink's Dark Chocolate Perfect Match card stock. (8.5" x 5.5")
2) The patterned pink accent pieces behind the image are from BoBunny's Shabby Princess line. The plaid is 1.5"x4", the solid pink is Raspberry Fizz by Papertrey Ink and is cut to 1"x4". The pink polka dots are cut to 1"x5.5".
3) The White Stamper Select again by Papertrey Ink, and was cut with my Slice to 3". The Chocolate Brown behind it is my scalloped circle cut to 3.5".
4) The Cupcakeabella image is stamped with Papertrey Ink True Black ink, and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits. The image is finished off with a little bit of Stickles and a rhinestone from Kaiser Crafts.
5) The ribbon is from Michaels and the rhinestones are from Kaiser Crafts.
Super simple when you have such a lovely sketch to work with!