Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Official - I can open my big mouth!

Given that this month has been super busy work wise, I have had little time to post all that I've been working on. I have some posts that will start here soon, but for now I am able to open my big mouth on my two announcements I hinted at:

1) I'm a BOMBSHELL Girl!

I am proud to announce that I have been chosen to represent Bombshell Stamps on their design team. I have some tutorials already planned, maybe even a video. That whole process will be starting about a week from now. I will try my best to keep to a schedule that will include color, theme and sketch challenges, some tutorials and contests so that you too can be the proud owner of Bombshell loot! Congratulations to all my fellow Bombshell girls if you're reading this! I'm very excited to work with each and every one of you, Shannon has managed to pull together some amazing talents.

For friends and family who have no clue what this means:

For the next six months I'll be working with a great group of artists to help promote my favorite stamping company! I will have projects, contests and tutorials throughout the month. Exact schedules are to be decided and posted later, but it is quite an honor to be picked for such a position! I can't tell you how excited I am about it.

2) My Etsy Store: Miss Magoo's Creations


I will grand open my brand new online store on September 15th barring any huge problems or interruptions. I've been working on building stock. The web address and all information will be posted here on my blog as well as in a window on my Facebook page. Details will be posted here as well as via e-mail to close family and friends.

That is all for now :-) Have a big week of preparations ahead of me!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...