Sunday, September 13, 2009

With Sympathy

The one thing that I dislike making is sympathy cards, I'm extremely emotional and there's something about sympathy cards that really gets me. I would prefer that my PTI With Sympathy set never touches ink, but unfortunately that's just not possible. Instead I focus on the beauty of the card, and hope that it brings even a small bit of comfort during a very difficult time.

With this card I tried a couple new techniques, embossing clear onto black card stock (in this case True Black by PTI). It took a couple tries but I was able to manage getting the background images just right. Once again the card is completely PTI with exception of the ribbon and the flowers. It reads "Although no words can really ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in love and prayer."

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...