Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lost the Mojo?!

Evening all! Man, I've been really out of it for the past week or so. My boyfriends birthday was a week ago, and mine was Saturday so I was busy with all of that, and to top it all off my boyfriend was under the weather all weekend! I went back to work on Tuesday, and that has been crazy too!!! I guess it's not really life if it isn't crazy huh?

I finally had the chance to sit down and work on something, only to hate my first version... and then remake the whole thing. I know I can be my own worst critic, but I have a really hard time sharing something that I'm not really proud of. (Especially when the project involves anything Bombshell!) And after I had myself a little pity-party over the first attempt, I decided to try again.

So here it is, attempt #2:


What do you think? There are a couple of companies I might submit it to to see if I can get it published... but I'm not sure!!! Just one of those nights I guess, oh well! And now to bed.

Supplies:
Stamp set: King of the Road - Bombshell Stamps
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Silver, Cream, Stamper Select White - Papertrey Ink
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Diamond Plate
Nestabilites Dies


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a rough time round one but this one WHOA!! This is so rockin!! LOVE the coloring and the diamond plate is perfection! Love the sentiment too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous. I'm glad you submitted it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...