Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to the new Bombshell Team!!!!


I would like to extend my endless thanks and appreciation for the opportunity that I've had for the past six months to be on the best Design Team on the web. To Shannon and the entire team that I've had the pleasure of working with for the past six months, many thanks for all of your encouragement and support. You are all very special to me and I appreciate everything that you've done for me! Never ever hesitate to ask me for anything, I look forward to continuing the bond that have been created here, encouraging and supporting you all as you have done for me.

To the new design team, you are about to embark on a journey, make new friends and expand your creativity beyond boundaries. I am excited for each and every one of you!! Many blessings!!!

You can check out who made the design team here: http://www.bombshellstamps.com/designteam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...