Saturday, August 21, 2010

Holy Moly - March 1st


Wow! I can't believe time has flown so fast! I'm not sure if people really care what I've been up to, but I'm going to tell you all anyway. The last few months has meant in increase of responsibilities at work, which would be fantastic if a raise went along with it, but alas no. So, that has kept me rather busy. I traveled to Phoenix during July, love to see my family out there, but good lord is it hot. I purchased a new car, which has cut into my crafting spending, but getting to work somehow managed to trump my ability to purchase items... :-(

I've worked on finishing up the design for www.coachdevlin.com and for anyone working/living in the Northern Colorado area and looking for a physical trainer/life coach, you won't find any better than this guy! Andrew is fantastic.

Another charity that I work for is www.ayaf.org started by a good friend of mine and his family. They just recently built a school in South Africa for a small township there. I cried when I saw the pictures. You can see them for yourself here: http://www.ayaf.org/Blog/

And to top it off I've started stocking my etsy with some of my latest creations. The store is still in its infancy, and I have yet to sell a darn thing, but can't say I'm not trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...