Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bleached Happy Birthday Cards

I can't believe how time flies, this time last year I was part of the awesome Bombshell Stamps Design Team and now I"m just workin' hard for the man. But there are those weekends where inspiration hits, and I get more done than I expected. This past weekend was one of those, and awesome! I organized all my scraps, drawers and supplies, got caught up on my StampTV and got to go to Estes with some really dear friends. All in all a successful weekend, and I thought I'd share the fruits of my labor with you! I'm always running short of birthday cards, and I can't tell you how many birthdays I seem to be un-prepared for, but now I've come up with a solution... make gender neutral birthday cards in groups. I practiced the bleaching technique found here: http://stamptv.ning.com/video/bleached-leaves

Here's what I came up with:


I used Papertrey Ink paper and In Bloom stamp set and sat down with some bleach and tested it on several different colors of paper from PTI (In the image above: Ocean Tides).


I thought they came out very well. If you like them, you can check them out on my etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/listing/55886711/birthday-trio.
Have a crafty day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...