Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rockstar

Happy Saturday Morning to all! So this weekend is going to feel like a short one - what with Easter Sunday tomorrow it means a trip south to be with my wonderful extended family. But last night during a Bones TV marathon (well, okay three episodes that I was behind on.) I rocked these out!


These are for my ATC card swap on a Lil' Scrap of Heaven - the theme was Music and requirements were bold colors or dimension.  For a long time I read it as bold colors and dimension and was having a hard time coming up with something.  But once I re-read the requirements I was golden.  It just so happens that my local scrapbooking store was moving and had a My Mind's Eye stamp for 50 cents!  50! Sure it was a tad used - but it worked so perfectly with the sheet music I picked up at the flea market!

I'm so excited to get these to the hostess so everyone can see them in person!

Have a good weekend all!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...