Sunday, February 24, 2013

With Gratitude - Mojo Monday challenge #281

Wow - another year has passed and here I am writing a blog post.  I've been totally distant for almost a year to anyone who may still read this!!  In that year I've moved into my own home - like a real adult!!  I have pictures of the craft studio coming later this week.  I've been snowed in all day and started looking at my list of challenge blogs -- where I encountered the Mojo Monday challenge for this week.    So here's what the sketch was for this week:

 And here's what I've come up with:


I used the Thankful Accents stamp set on PTI Simply White card stock with Ranger Archival Black Ink.   I put it up on pop dots, over the paper with the sentiment on it.  The other two circles were cut using a 2.5" circle paper punch out of scraps (the stripes are from the My Mind's Eye new Collectable collection).  I then took a circle stencil that was slightly smaller than the paper circles and drew three circles all offset from one another using a black pen.  Some black seam binding and a black card base and everything was set. 


As always the inside is designed to match.  I have the perfect person for this card!

Thank you all for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...