Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

So the new year is here. For many this means a new start, resolutions that we all intend to keep. For me, the new year means that it is time to go through my scrapbooking stash and share what I'm not using with the rest of the world. So on Sunday I'll be posting the first of four blog candies... Packages with a little of everything. There may be a challenge... There may be a question to answer.

It is my resolution to lose the weight, trim the fat.. Though in this case, the fat is fantastic crafting goodness! So check back soon for more details. First post will hit your PC on Sunday, we'll go each Sunday after that until the end of the month.

Stay tuned fellow Bloggers!!! I'll chat with you on Sunday
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...